Monday, July 12, 2010

Under Construction...

Everyone's going to have to wait just a wee bit longer for the much anticipated "Brian's Back Blog," as I had intended to create it as an overshoot of the original blog ("Adventures Aboard Osprey") but due to technical difficulties beyond my immediate understanding, my blog will have a different home. That said, it's going to take me some time to get it up and running so please be patient and remember that I'm currently on "island time" here in Hawai'i. When this blog does get up and running, it will include entries from the past as I have been writing since the beginning of this trip. I will make sure to add a date and location to each of the entries in order to make it easier to follow. I will continue to post to both blogs, saving my rants, musings, and everyday observations for this site, and the more sailing adventure entries for the original blog.

If you've found this blog that means that you've been following Richard and I on our sailing trip from Seattle to Hawai'i and back. Thanks for all the comments and we hope you will continue to check in with us as we make our way up the Hawaiian Island chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment